M-series Data plates Available

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 20:05:41 PDT

Hello everyone,

Well the Data plates for your military vehicles in now in full swing.
Rod Shaver has taken over the selling of the plates. Reasoning below*.
Available are most plates for m-series vehicles. Check the web site (
www.mvdataplates.com) for pictures and related pricing. Obviously this
is not all of what I have available. I do have 10 or so of some plates
and then only 1 or 2 that are not listed. Send the ordnance number
(number on the plate) and or the FSN or what ever you can give me. Again
90% of what I have right now is M-series. High quality WWII stuff will
be available as funds avail themselves. I put 90 to 100% of the profits
right back into more inventory, so this is not about making money (at
least not for a good while). I have been collecting MVs for over 17
years now. Got the bug and look out I was hooked. But with that I have a
desire to help others finish there projects, and make them look GOOD.
Heck paint a 2.5 or 5 ton dash them put all new plates and stickers on
it with new cadmium plates screws. OOOOOH, Looks good!! Well any way the
site is up and going look and see what you need. Hope I can help!!
* I own a full time contracting business so my hours and time are very
limited. I also have two young kids I have every other week. My kids
come first obviously so every other week I am dedicated to them. They
like MVs' as much as I do. It kinda scared me when my mother took them
to this place you make your own teddy bears. Of the 100's of choices
they had they made there's with military clothes. Well any way Rod
Shaver is you best answer if you can not get me or do not want to deal
with waiting. NOTE: IF YOU ARE A DEALER AND WANT VOLUME PLATES, OR WANT
5 PLATES MADE FOR SOMETHING (this is not cheep). EMAIL ME!

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040