judging practices

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 10:12:01 PDT

Lately I've been a lurker on the list, but I'm comin' out on this one......

Neil, take a deep breath and exhale.

Ok, if you don't want to subject your truck to the rigors of the outdoors or
the wear and tear of judging, don't put it in a position where this can
happen. Keep it at home, safely locked away in the stable. This is your
truck and you are responsible for placing it in harm's way.

It's a good thing you don't own a vintage airplane....imagine trying to fly
between all those nasty bugs!

TJ Smith
MVPA 21162
M3A1 Scout Car (with original dents, ah-hoo-ah!)