Re: [MV] More M1009 questions

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 18:16:02 PDT

List
While we are on the CUCV subject. I would like to know something. Several
times in the past year some Listers in their posting have said that one
alternator charges one battery while the other charges the other one. Could
someone point that out in the book to me or tell me how one alternator
"knows" which battery to charge. After all there is only one wire going to
the batteries from the firewall. And yes I do have the TMs and I did look
there first. Thanks, Wayne