HUMMER

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 21:49:10 PDT

News flash...........as you all know--the HUMMERS are all sold...but !!
While searching around, I came across 2 very strange looking frames with big
hunking V8's on them..with big manifolds and 4 wheel drive. They are Chevy
Suburban frames from those nasty Urban Assault Vehicles the Air Force had
with all the armor and machine guns !! I bought one..and will pull the 454
Chevy with the tranny and transfer attached and place it in my M998 HMMWV
!!! The one that is left is $3200... a fantastic buy for someone..The frame
is basically a beefed up 1008 frame with the extra springs for the heavy
armored body that was on them.. These have virtually no miles on them.
Don't sit on your duff..if you want this last one..let me know fast !! The
engine alone is worth over $4000....Gene