Kubelwagen Details

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 22:59:53 PDT

Can anyone please provide any details for Kubelwagens. We have been
requested to build a wooden prop, however are looking to get as detailed as
possible with the materials we have.
Body dimensions and schematics would be greatly appreciated. We are not too
worried about suspension heights etc as all we are looking to do is build a
realistic body that will be placed on our beetle chassis. We have a few
pictures and a 1:35 scale model to work from but any help would be
beneficial..

Thanks

Adam North
Demonware Restorations