Re: [MV] 6*6 origin

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 08:05:43 PDT

I was in the library the other day and was reading some book on old trucks and I remember it saying that FWD was the first truck to be available in all wheel
drive, back in the 20's or 30's.

I don't think they ever made dueces or 5 tons (or did they?) but I know they made a lot of other utility vehicles such as snow blowers for the air force and I
believe their chassis where also used for cement mixers.

Dave