Re: [MV] Gillespie Paint ?

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 18:17:58 PDT

Well, call me cheap but I've found that good old mineral spirit's work just
fine with Gillespie (I did some internet research and found that it was
considered to be an acceptable substitute for Xylene). I mix it about 20%
+/-and I've had good result's with it. Kind of off the topic but I've also
found that carb cleaner work's great for clean-up, it's under pressure and
you have the little tube to get into the passageway's of the gun, anyone
else tried that?

Travis.