Fw: [MV] M274 mule camo patterns?

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 12:35:11 PDT

Neil,
         I know that the 160 SOAR at Ft. Campbell had a few mules as
recently
 as 1995. But I don't know what color they used. I believe they may be gone
 from that unit. I know of none that are in current tactical service. There
 may be a few being used by post engineers for forestry, wildlife, or
 maintenance use at other posts, but not at Campbell. The only mules at Ft.
 Campbell (to my knowledge) are in the museum or being shot up on the ranges
 ( with lots of other goodies). I have a couple of parts mules that came
from
 USMC that had the 4 color camo ( I think, I'll go look to make sure).

 I know I'm not much help. But I'll keep your question in mind.
 Keith