CVRT start up help required

From: Rob Craig (therobincraig@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 12:39:10 PDT

Hello all.

I have to go start up a Spartan. I know the gear box should be in neutral, brake on, power switch on and then the ignition lights should come up, my question is what role does the knob down by ones lower left leg along side the power box play? It goes straight forward thru the front on the drivers compartment. Is that a choke or is it the kill knob? Where is the choke if that is not the choke?

If anyone over the next few hours can reply I would really appreciate it. I will also be on my cell after 1600 est this afternoon. 1 613 862 3203

Rgds

Robin Craig