Re: [MV] Vehicle competion & judging, Liability insurance crisis

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 08:48:51 PDT

Tony:
    The hand writing was on the wall when 'THEY' took away your guns. Once
the guns are gone, the lawyers (barristers?) can slither out from under the
rocks and screw everyone.
    Time to grab your cricket bats and kill every one of the bastards. Leave
the bodies in the streets as an object lesson for any entertaining the idea
of taking up law as a way to make money off their fellow citizens. Problem
solves itself. No lawyers, no lawsuits.
    You need a better Coast Guard to keep them away.... the Great Whites
won't bother them due to professional courtesy.

    Lawyer is an anagram for SCUMBAG... leave them alone long enough and
they become Public Officials.

    Ronzo, short on Prozac cause I've been buying ammo and a set of Night
Vision Goggles for my Seeing Eye dog...Don't laugh, he can usually get me on
target within three shots, less if we use canister...