CUCV 6.2 diesel parts - where to find it ?

From: Piotr Domownik (domator@file.com.pl)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 04:53:01 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea what store [eStore, preferaby:)] I can buy rod and
main bearings for '86 Chevy 6.2 diesel. They have some at SummitRacing, but
these are made by Clevite. I heard their bearings aren't of the best [too
soft]. What's your opinion on that? I'm also looking - also to no avail -
for a high volume oil pump for the same engine. I've seen enforced bearings
and racing pumps for gasoline engines advertised in many places. Is it so
different with diesels?

Piotr