Autocar

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 07:23:32 PDT

Hi List

While out scrounging stuff for the base museum
yesterday...we found a WWII era Autocar COE with a shop
body on it all full of wood cabinets and such. The rims
are half buried and the tires are long gone but the 'ol
beast still looks pretty good. We need to move it before
some fastmover zoomie driver takes a potshot at it. Will
M series duece wheels fit? We have a pile of good ones
allready mounted and a duece wrecker to tow with.

Also found an WWII International 6x6 with a box on the
back. cab forward is pristeen, box got hit by a "large
fast moving projectile" and is toast.

Rob in So Cal.

--
'70 W200 Crew Cab