FS: GAMMA GOAT PARTS at CT show this weekend

From: Charlie (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 06:37:02 PDT

Anyone need any Gamma Goat Parts this weekend at the CT show??
I've stripped / broken up a bunch and have all types of good used parts
and accessories.

I'll bring parts that are pre-sold only.

I Have all types of parts and accessories.
(Lots of the small little parts that are usually missing)
Lots of body parts (most rust and dent free)

If you need things and are going to show
Email me back with parts needed.

SPECIALS
NEW TAILGATES 100.00
NEW WINSHIELDS WITH GLASS and Arms 50.00

Thanks
Charlie