RT 524's STILL for sale.

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 14:25:30 PDT

  Some kinda confusion goin on here. I got two messages from people
announcing all my radio stuff is sold. Huh ?
  I only have an RT 524 radio. NO cables, antenna's, headphones, etc.
All this is availabel from dealers, vendors. OK, I have one MT 1029
mount I will throw in wiht it. And the buyer can have extra cables if I
ever sort out what fits what in the pile I have of them.
  This is a nice RT 524 in good shape. I have no doubts that when power
is applied it'll work. I DO NOT GUARENTEE IT. I dunno anything really
about these. I bought some because I wanted to use them in my mil-vehs
as static display. Its a bonus that when power cable was hooked up it
worked.
  I had some extra's. Most all were sold. I stillhave this one unsold.
I have another that if the person that said they wanted it doesn't cough
up some $, its gonna go too..
  I'm keepin my two though.
  Anyways, mine are NOT sold yet.
  Steve