Re: [MV] CUCV 6.2 diesel parts - where to find it ?

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 07:29:24 PDT

I concur, the Clevite bearings are made by Federal Mogul and their bearing distrubution facility is not too far from my house. I sell industrial equipment to
Federal Mogul, but not the bearing guys. Their stuff is very high quality. The plant I work with is now making and assembling Jaguar rods and pistons and it
looks like full race stuff. Really nice stuff. They do it day in - day out. I have a lot of confidence in their quality. They inspect, and reinspect their products.
Their Clevite 77 bearings are top notch. BTW, while other auto parts producers are going broke, they are expanding as fast as they can. I think that says a
lot.

Go for it.

Dave