Re: [MV] German vs. American halftrack

From: Edwin M. Dyer, III (sturmtiger1944@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 07:41:39 PDT

Greetings:

That is a pretty broad statement which doesn't truely
address the facts.

Perhaps it should have been said that thanks to the
Allied ground and air campaigns, did Germany lose the
war.

Interesting that in some venues, such as aircraft
production, the numbers were higher in 1944 and into
1945.

Cheers,

Ed