M59 APC FOR SALE

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 21:11:41 PDT

Hello,

Well due to many things it would be in my best interest to sell my M59.
Currently it is in North TEXAS. Lots of work has been done to it. M59
APC - 1956 - Very complete and undemiled, Has the hatches and .50 mount.
Missing small "man" door on rear and transmission cover. Good tracks. It
has all the M17 periscopes (NEW) and the M19 Night Vision periscope
which works. Has good track , no engines, or transmissions,. A good hull
for rebuild. The inside is sandblasted and primed and I have the white
paint to spray the inside with (2 gallons of Imron). Located in North
Texas. $8500.00 ON SALE $6000.00 TAKES IT HOME!!!

SOME PICTURES ON THE WEB SITE under vehicles. Have interior shots with
restoration also available for email.

Thanks!!

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.