M656 MORE QUESTIONS

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 22:02:01 PDT

Hello all,

THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE REPLIED!

I am an advanced collector so I do not fear to big or being odd or ???
BUT. What are the down sides to the M656 series, Why own one? Kinda like
a poor mans Oskosh 8x8. I want to tow other MV's & Artillery on occasion
so does it have enough beef to get with the program. I understand it is
a Multifuel engine "hopped up" so to speak. What is a realistic cursing
speed? What if any are its weak points? Any other info? I received some
nice pictures so far of others owned by collectors (This does not help
with rational decision making, any MV with a fresh OD paint job and all
the trinkets is like looking at a woman in a mini skirt, OoooH). Of
course it looks good. Well again thanks for all the responses!!!!

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37
1984 - M1009 CUCV - FOR SALE