Re: [MV] water proof grease question

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 10:42:25 PDT

Hi Jack,
    Don't mix them if they are different bases! I don't remember what the two
major base differences are, but I have been vehemently warned not to mix them. I
am sure someone on the list will fill in the details.
Bruce MVPA 23824
PS: Late taxes got in the way, but we will finish up the convoy info shortly. BB