Re: [MV] Brake Bleeder

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 10:03:56 PDT

Ya gotta wonder if anyone from these companies ever go and try to use the
web pages they pay some SOB to create for them?
    Hennessy Indsustries has a slick but useless web page, with no way to
bitch at the web master. If you want a brake lathe, your in luck, otherwise
non tender mammary gland.
    For a really nice on line or pdf downloadable catalog of tire equipment
and AMMCO brake bleeders, among other things you just gotta have if you
wanna play Binford one upsmanship with your fellow MV owners, go here:
    http://www.myerstiresupply.com/

    Ronzo, the easily impressed and broke deuce owner