Re: [MV] Brake Bleeder

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 20:49:14 PDT

power brake bleeder
or
pressure brake bleeder
ones i'm thinking of make 5-10-15 lbs pressure
has 3 wheels on bottom and was read
if i had the fitting to fit the master cylinder fill hole i bet i would
be able to make one out of some pipe and pipe caps
drilling the bottom one for brake safe flex line hose and top for tire
blow up thing
like used to put air in a well water tank used with a well pump