MUTT Front end alignment specs (HELP Please)

From: Winget, William A CONT JTFCS5G (winget@jfcom.mil)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 05:16:07 PDT

Does anyone have a TM with the M151 MUTT alignment specs in it that might be
able to pass them to me?

Friend just bought another friends '71 M151A2 and he's tweaking everything.
He's taking it into a shop for alignment as it has a tendency to start
wandering after you hit the crest of the road.
I think it MAY be in the -20 TM, but might have to hit a -34 TM. I am just
too far away from my manuals right now.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Regards W. Winget
Hampton, Va.

winget@jfcom.mil

The Web page: http://home.mindspring.com/~jhooah/index.html

PS: Expected Son is about to "jump" into the World, so I'll miss the MVPA
Convention. The Kids standing feet first like an Airborne trooper inside
Mom. Doubt he'll spin over, so she's going to get cut in the next week or
two. I'm already proud of the kid, hope he knows how to do a PLF. ;o)

PPS: Still seeking TOW Day sight and any TOW missile system parts for
completion of my finally running TOW MUTT.
WAW