Re: [MV] M35 fuel pump fuse fix?

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 05:25:29 PDT

> it isn't getting fuel. So, as a last effort to solve the problem, we took
> the cover off to see what might be wrong and, Whallaaa, there it was.

Last time I took the cover off to see what might be wrong, I just saw my
wife !!! WHAT COVER ?????

> Advise: if you have an M35 (or any M that uses this set up), find the fuse
> now and know were it is.

I guess you subscribe to the "Knowledge is power" (and money) principal.
How much is it going to cost me if I don't want to spend an hour looking,
but rather have you tell me where it is (so that I will know where it is) ?
:-)

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce