Fuel tank sealers

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 04:27:22 PDT

List,
    POR-15 makes several fuel tank restoration kits (as well steering wheel
repair kits. etc..). Check them out:
http://www.por15.com/restorationkits.html $49.95 sounds like a reasonable
price. I have not used the fuel tank sealer, but I have used their paints
and have been impressed.
    Eastwood (www.eastwoodcompany.com) also offers fuel tank sealer kits.

    --Neil