Re: [MV] what to bid on auctions

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 20:17:03 PDT

 NCO Marine sword at
Fort Jackson. I bid $52 because I figured it was worth $50 and someone
would bid $51 to beat us $50 people. It work this time. When I went to
pick it up the Lady that bid $51 was there and asked if I wanted to sell
it
(I think we discussed how much we each bid). I didn't want to and now it
sits in my basement with the rest of my junk. Is there anywhere I can
put
that on my M35?

***** if its a Marine Corp M-35, put it on the pioneer tool rack.
  Steve