help

From: Mark B. Anderson (whoha1@mb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 06:09:52 PDT

Morning everyone (or afternoon depending when you get my e-mail)

I have found a CDN M-135 built 7/3/53 in running shape took it for a drive.
Needs new canvas. looks like it is in good shape, BUT is there anything that
I should look for before I buy this unit and what would be a good price to
get this unit at? He also has a CDN M-135 built 1956 has not had it running
since he got the lot of trucks and what I noticed is that there is rebuilt
stickers on this one from the yr he got them all which was 18 yrs ago. Did I
find some good trucks here or was my drive in the country not going to pay
off :).
Can anyone help me with advice to what I should be paying for these units as
he said make him a offer and I'm not sure what they are worth.

Cheers,

Mark Anderson