A few surplus items for sale

From: John Elliott Bradshaw (jeb@cee3.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 23:42:00 PDT

1 Thanks to the several members who emailed me off-list or who
posted advice and a welcome. I appreciated that.

2 And since some of them asked, I have for sale the following
items, which I have picked up over a period of time collecting other
things. You know how it is...

1 x Speaker LS-166/U, made by Universal Loudspeakers Inc
2 x rear/indicator lamp s/n 7760507, 12v
1 x British Army despatch rider's helmet, dated 1942, perfect
condition but a very small size, so suitable for display rather than
use (other than the cranial-diametrically challenged)
1 x British Bren gun spare parts case, (for spare barrel, magazines
etc), perfect condition
1 x Bren gun magazine, perfect condition

If anyone is interested let me know off-list or on. I don't mind.

John Bradshaw

Land Rover SIII Half-tonne ('Lightweight')
Sankey trailer Mk3 x 1
Sankey trailer Mk2 x 1
Arrow trailer x 1
Trailer GS 1 ton x 1