RE: [MV] Ft. Snelling Museum- Open?

From: Hutterer, John - Deltec (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 05:27:10 PDT

Hi Mark,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I was out of town for a couple
of weeks. Yes, the Fort Snelling Military Museum does still exist.
Unfortunately, since the terrorist attacks of 9-11, the fort, like all
military posts, has been under more stringent security restrictions. Give me
a call at 651-628-7107 during the day, or 763-786-7790 in the evenings and
we'll set up a time for you to get in and become a member of the Volunteer
Organization. I wondered when you might be getting back to us. It seemed
like you had a good time working on the Sherman, the one time that you did
come in and meet the group.

Later,

John