Impossible to sign up again!!!!!

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 19:27:42 PDT

It would appear all but impossible to change over to my new e-mail address and sign up again for the list.

When my AOL runs out, about another month, guess that will be the end of it, unless someone has Arthur's attention and can get me back on under my new server. I've sent at least "subscribe" letters from my new DSL location trying to get on (and using plain text, no embedded HTML... ) going to miss this great rescource if I can't get back on.

Jack