(no subject)

From: Cor Streutjens (cstreutjens@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 13:04:31 PDT

List and other people,

Due to the fact that someone was 'creative' enough to write the Yaha virus
that has infected one of my computers I must have caused a lot of people
trouble. To all persons involved I apologise. I am sure you understand I did
not do this intentionally, the thing passed all virus killers installed and
sent mails from my account. I had a lot of trouble getting rid of the virus
and now all my systems have the best security available, that is why I feel
safe to send this e-mail. If I can lay my hands on the person who wrote the
Thanks to all people who warned me.

Regards,

Cor

Drs. C. Streutjens