Update to the jeep restoration page

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 17:23:35 PDT

Sorry for the size of the page. Looks like I'll need to break it up into
separate pages soon.

One milestone for today...I put the battery in it, turned on the light
switch & the headlights & tail lights worked! So I know I wired at least
some of it right. =^)

I didn't start it today because I still need to finish the gas tank, top
the fluids, etc. I don't think it'll be ready by the 4th, but that wasn't
my goal. I said I'd have it ready for Veterans Day... but I didn't say
which year. =^) Actually I anticipate it to be ready some time mid July.

Later,
Brian

http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/car_club/car_club.htm