MVPA

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 19:37:38 PDT

Just back from Dallas this morning...700 miles there and 700 back but worth
it. Picked up my restored Cushman Airborne from Walter Fuller......nice job
Walter....the scooter was behind my tables and not entered in the
competition.....but several individuals noted my scooter was more origional
than others on display.....had to fend off more than 20 interested in buying
it.....

Had a great reception on the Track Project......More NEW Stuart and Hi-Speed
Tractor track on the way.....ran into a bunch of listers...I won't mention
any names because I know I will forget someone......

Great time, people, place.....a great event!

Jon