RE: [MV] HMMWV starting problem

From: Jack Smith (therion2000@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 16:25:25 PDT

I am looking for a WC54.
I have found one, but it is in need of help.
The body is mostly sound, no rust at all.
a few Minor dents, missing trans, seats headlights, front bumper,
all glass is either gone or broken spare tier gone good rubber all the way
around. last time it ran was 1955.
But the motor is all there.
He is asking $1500.00 any ideas on if this is a good price?
I want one to do a radio truck out of.
My company, used to make antennas, test equipment, loads, etc. during the
war. They tell me they have a bunch of stuff including radios I can have if
I go dig for it in the land of forgotten stuff.
Thanks,
Jack