Re: Insurance

From: Keith Markeson (kmarkeso@chartermi.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 19:37:37 PDT

I have also had trouble finding insurance for my M35A2, all the personal
insurance companies insist that I insure it as a commercial vehicle and all
the commercial companies won't insure it for personal use. I saw the
posting that said State Farm wrote insurance for one of our listers as a
"How Tank" I was wondering what MV that was? I am also looking for any
other suggestions regarding obtaining insurance for large military vehicles?

Keith
1971 M35A2

---