XM-501 Hawk Carrier Tracks

From: Rusty Schwarz (rusty@castle.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 17:05:44 PDT

All,

I just finished replacing both tracks on my XM-501E3 Hawk Missle Carrier. The
replacement tracks are not new, just less-worn. I even had a track-jack made;
probably the first new one in thirty years!

The old tracks are now surplus. I've kept some of the better track elements
as spares, but I'd like to offer to the group sections of track free to good
homes for the price of shipping. Make no mistake, these are well-worn
tracks... but better than nothing if you're out in the middle of nowhere with
a broken track trailing behind you!

Interested parties may contact me off-list.

Rusty