Re: [MV] WC transfer cases

From: Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@wxs.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 13:21:51 PDT

Hi Gordon, now don't you start about my Dodges, from what I've read the last
couple
of years you must be quitte capable by now to fill a large building too, and
not only with Dodges.
You could be right about the mounting brackets, it has been some 5 years ago
since we have done this. The propshaft joints don't interchange, but they
can be removed and installed on the other transfer case, that is what we
have done, if my memory is correct
(and I am getting older).
Yes I still have some Dodges, I have a WC-53 ready to go (my favourite), a
WC-12
like new, a WC-26 Carry All for sale (chassis and engine restored, very
complete)
and a WC-43 telephone emergency repair vehicle, very complete but unrestored
and
also for sale. I'm selling some vehicles because I can't find any time to
anything with them,
I also am working on a Peterbilt 351 from '55 and I have to keep the other
green stuff going, yes life is hard.
Well, I'm going to Portugal tomorrow and I'll be back just in time to go to
Beltring on the 17th.

Best Regards,

Auke