SUSV M1065, Haaglunds BV206

From: richmond (richmond@alaska.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 20:17:55 PDT

Hi Folks: My buddies and I own a few SUSV's (M-1065's), they of course
are the Hagluunds BV206 models w/ 6 cyl. Mercedes, and 24 v systems.
Always looking for others with same interest. These units are the tops
for in the woods etc. but do require mechanical savvy to keep in shape,
and of course spare parts. Anyone out there know of a good stock pile
for parts? We also have a stock pile and have some keen insight into
some spares and maintenance tips as well.