Re: [MV] M151a2 instrument gauges

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 10:04:29 PDT

I don't know where to get NOS gauge's but I know someone who has very good
condition take out's. The whole instrument panel's were pulled before the
jeep's were demilled, he was charging $25.00 a set last year (I bought a set
for my M37 as they're almost identical). He usually has lot's of CARC paint
and M151/M37 part's (sometime's vehicle's) as well. The company is Rhino
Enterprises and they're in S. Oregon, the owner is Tom Bradley. If you're
interested here's the e-mail:

rhinoenter@aol.com By the way, all 151 gauges are 24V

Travis Sturdevant