Re: [MV] Fw: Basic M35 info

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 19:07:03 PDT

Listen up..
There is no better brake fluid than the silicone..end of discussion.
Then..on the subject of the oils for the diesel..
use only 15W40...brand is not worth discussing..they are all about the
same.. add 2 pints of Prolong to a deuce oil change....you will never be
sorry --especially if you ever blow a turbo. One pint for a 6.2.
All the effort involved in flushing your brake system and using silicone
will be very worth it all. !! I don't want to date myself..but..I have been
at this since 1952 !!
Gene