Re: [MV] MV Magazine

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:18:36 PDT

Wouldn't it be nice to know what path it took to get from that mail box to that PO box?

Somethings we will never know.

USPS seems to be slower than ever and more expensive than ever. I used to pay $6.45 to ship a package via USPS Priority mail on a regular basis. When
the rate hike kicked in, it went to $8.50 for the exact same package, same weight, same destination. That's almost a 33% increase! And in a bad
economy! Only the USPS would do something that foolish!

UPS and FEDEX ground - here is my business!

Obligatory MV content - I don't believe I have ever seen an MV mail truck. Did they ever make them?? Or was 45 mph simply too fast?

Dave