Re: [MV] Fw: Basic M35 info

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 20:22:00 PDT

Hi List,

I have seen this same demonstration with a 6 cylinder engine on a
trailer. It had the pan and valve cover removed after running with the
additive for about an hour. The additive in this case was a product called
"petron", which is a molybdenum compound. They ran the thing without any
lubricant at all for several hours and even hosed the valves and crank
shaft with a water hose. I couldn't believe it! I am still skeptical but
there may just be something to it.

Lurking with an open mind and some skepticism,

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216