Re: [MV] Gamma Goat

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 23:17:00 PDT

>You'll need really small hands to work on it. It was designed by a woman.

I think women would resent that remark since it obviously wasn't designed
by one of the "fairer sex". Only a man could design something to be
amphibious yet fail to incorporate "floating" as part of that design :-)
 So I think we can conclude that the Goat was designed by a man with
small hands who grew up in a desert. Or was angling for an underwater
recovery vehicle contract with the Army!

Steve

P.S. I am surprised it took so long for first Goat wisecrack to surface
after that request for info. This list is slipping...