Re: [MV] Simple solution for brake fluid moisture

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:33:16 PDT

I have a simple solution to the water buildup and or other contaminents that
may be in your brake lines and reservoir and your concerns over which fluid
to use.

Just hook up a Pall Fluid Purifier to your hydraulic lines and recycle the
fluid through it.

http://www.pall.com/applicat/military/solutions/products/purifier.asp

The purifier processes fluids pretty fast, so you should be done on average
in about 21.675 seconds. For those of you with helicopters or jet aircraft,
it will take a little longer. Last time I checked you can get a Pall
purifier new for only about $29,000 each, cheaper if you buy a dozen and
then you can sell the rest to your friends.

So if you happen to fly into our local airport in your 707 or C5A, give me a
call and I will be happy to show you how one works.

So there you go.... another problem solved! lol

Jack