M38 Steering Parts Wanted

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 14:32:08 PDT

Forwarded on behalf of Karen Green. Please direct replies to her at KGCeilidh@aol.com

----------------
We had a successful turn out at the July 4th Parade downtown Gulfport,Mississippi - 13 vehicles in all, 3 M37's, 2 Land rovers, 8 jeeps.

I am in need of a steering tube cam and steering gear assembly for my M38. I am having trouble finding one for the M38. It has been suggested that I use the set belonging to other models. Would you know what type to put on there, would they all fit onto my pitman arm?

Thanks for any thoughts, advice, comments etc.

KG

Karen M Green
KGCeilidh@aol.com
Games Chief 2002