Re: [MV] Fw: Basic M35 info- Now Silicone vs regular fluid

From: tom-nooneofconsequence (tomb@carr.org)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 16:25:39 PDT

ok, the helicopters have gone....let me clarify what i meant in my
example of water in a silicone system. the small drop of water, once it
accumulates in one location is effectively sealed off by the rest of the
silicone fluid around it and then may become relatively harmless. i am
about to do a fairly logical if not scientific study to determine what
fluid to use in my new frankenstein truck. after i flip the coin further
studies may be necessary, but will need more funding............
tom and several (many) very fuzzy critters