SF Bay area show

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 11:26:30 PDT

    The Littlefield tank museum will be shown on Channel 4 this weekend....
Below is the KRON Announcment.

6:00pm Sunday, July 14, 2002
Cheap and exotic produce right under our noses! One man's obsession with
tanks! And surfing where there are always good waves.
KRON4's Vic Lee shows us a warehouse choked full of fresh produce where
anyone willing to rise early can buy the same fruits and veggies served in
their favorite San Francisco restaurants. We'll meet a man who has turned
his horse ranch into a museum that reflects the military history of the
twentieth century. We'll hang ten with some foot high surfers that flip and
fly across the waves with the help of their full-size counterparts
controlling them from the shore. And finally, we'll visit a lagoon that
draws hundreds of brown pelicans to it every summer.

Dave Ball