Re: [MV] Rapco parts.

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:42:45 PDT

Check your local Sherwin Williams industrial paint store.

Then can mix up a variety of flat and semi gloss colors that are mil color matches and meet mil specs for about $55/gallon. That's for polyurethane two part
paint. When I went in the last time they asked me what Mil spec I wanted to meet. They were dissapointed that I didn't have the spec number on the top of
my head. They can pull up the mixing instructions on their computers.

There are a few military contractors around me, however there are several around Dayton also.

Dave