Re: [MV] M35 on eBay

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:01:47 PDT

Geez,

Somebody got into the spray paint again..................

I especially like the aluminum paint edging around doors. But IMHO the aluminim paint on the front wheels really doesn't look like wheel simulators.

Wow, what else could a person do for $20 bucks to make that truck less attractive?

I'd invest $100 in 20 cans of Green camo spray paint and get rid of that paint scheme.

Kruse must be getting desperate listing that truck.

Dave