Re: [MV] Wear, NH Rally

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 05:16:07 PDT

The Weare NH Rally starts a week from this Thursday July 25-27

Find NH rte 114 on a map:

>From the south, take rte 3 or the Everett Tpke to rte 114/101 west.

At the lights under the high tension lines, bear right at the lights and
stay
on rte 114.

Follow rte 114 through Goffstown into Weare and past Weare center (don't
blink!)

Just past the Mobil station on the left is the rte 77 Truck Route. Take that
road
Immediately turn right into the Center Woods School parking lot/

Proceed around the traffic circle and down off of the parking area.

The rally site is about 3/8 mile in on the dirt road (easily passible with a
car)

$5 per vehicle (day visitors) and $25 for the weekend registrants.

Steve Keith Secretary MVMVC