Re: [MV] Correct paint 52 M-37

From: Your Name (lehmans@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 05:44:32 PDT

List,
Thanks for the input.. never did think about the era...would prefer not
to get the mustard green OD, leaning more towards the flat-er color,
but the stuff that is on it now faded to almost gray shows every greasy
fingerprint and wipe smears.

50's or 60-70's? Have to think about that.

Also once one selects the correct paint how much do I need to do the
beast?

Tks (again) in advance.

P.S. while we are talking paint.. I have a WIP 53 M-38A1 Ex Navy in
Gray,it is a semi gloss on it now and looks good would like to re-apply
this. What do you suggest for this?

Daryl
52 M37
53 M-38A1 (WIP)